Tuesday 17 July 2012

Kayaking Okeover Inlet + a few










Today I had the pleasure of kayaking in Okeover Arm with my mom and our friend (and Lily's fav teacher) Mary. What a way to spend an afternoon!!! The sun shone on us as we kayaked south. We stopped at the Beckman's place to say hello then kayaked back to Desolation Sound Resort which is owned by Mary's sister Jo to return our kayaks. We then headed to Mary's for some after kayak treats which included mango margaritas and cherry cake. Fantastic!!!!
My mom and I headed back to her place around 5 to find Lily proudly holding
her first decent sized carrot from her very own garden.

after supper we returned to the beach to enjoy a cool down in the ocean.
the sky is very dramatic tonight

my kids are very lucky to live where they do! I hope they will
be full of fond memories when they are older

No comments:

Post a Comment