Sunday 9 September 2012

bits from our weekend


 Friday -



still so much beauty around in this warm September


the finished product of the No David painting


Jack and Ben got haircuts at Gramma Sharon's shop afterschool
then played barber on the other chair





yet another beauty sunset, this one at Willingdon Beach

we got ice cream at Putters



Daddy went away for the night so the kids were thrilled when I
said they could sleep with me.  

Saturday

we've been playing with lego a lot lately. here is lily's latest
creation. a cafe that serves root beer floats


we visited friends in the townsite and went for a walk and some
lunch at Magpie's


pretty skies

after our walk we headed to the beach to cool off

teenie wahnies



yet another amazing sunset.
we were able to spend Saturday evening with Lise. she
turned 40 and moved into her new place. two very exciting
events that we were thrilled to share with her. I love you Lise but
we didn't have any cake or candles so there is still some
celebrating in your future!!!

Sunday
in 21 more sleeps this boy of mine will turn 9!!!
what is happening?!?!?!?

he wore me down on the school clothes shopping trip and came
home with these skinny jeans. I'm not a huge fan but he is so
I let him have his way. now I must admit they look pretty cute on him

total poser

my heart belongs to them

Jackson displaying his early birthday present from Gram and Papa.
he's been bugging for a new hockey bag for ages and now he's got his wish

we went to the pool as the weather turned a little today

we went for an after swim starbucks. my first warm drink of the year
more please mom
Yes another great weekend, this one much more mellow than the previous few. There was still lots going on but it didn't feel as busy. This coming week Lily starts Cheer and Jackson has his first couple practices with the REP hockey team. Lily is also going to learn to crochet and on the 15th we'll celebrate my Dad's birthday. Hopefully even though there is a lot coming up, I hope the slower pace continues. Fingers crossed.

PS Happy Happy Birthday to my dearest friend Kristen. I love you and miss you always. Look for a little treat to arrive in your mailbox soon. xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment