Monday 8 December 2014

49/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"
 
Jackson: On Wednesday afternoon, Jackson got his hair cut. Fortunately I was able to talk him down from a super short cut to something quite a bit longer. The first night was hard. I really believe he felt the need to cut his hair because of pressure from his peers. I know he was often teased for the length and it didn't seem to bug him much until recently. As hard as we tried to talk him out of it, he was determined to make a change. He had a little cry that evening, feeling some regret for cutting it shorter. The dust has settled now though and he's happy with the look. Being 11 is hard.

Lily: Sleeping her way to 9!!!

With both kids, I just don't know where time has gone. Sometimes life feels like a blur which makes me ever more grateful for this space and my need (annoying to some) for pictures.

Living Arrows and Practising Simpicity

No comments:

Post a Comment