Friday 20 February 2015

Link Love 1/100

Linking up with my pal Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid this week with a little list of loves and things that caught my eye on the web - something new for me and a little out of my comfort zone but what the hell, why not!?

I thought this post was pretty interesting. I make big efforts to get family shots several times a year especially during holiday. You'll also find me slightly cut off in the corner of a lot of group selfies but otherwise I'm behind the camera not in front of it.


This blog is one of my favourite weekly reads. Alicia Paulson is beyond talented and her beautiful little lady Amelia benefits from her amazing creativity. If you like all things crafty coupled with gorgeous photos and tasty recipes plus glimpses into her wonderful life with her husband Andy, daughter, dog and kitty, check out Posie Gets Cozy. Plus her writing! I love it all. So wonderful in every way!

Alicia recently recommended this recipe and we tried in last Sunday night. Delicious, simple and satisfying.


Is a Crappy Dinner Party for you? I don't know how many times I have told friends/people that if they randomly showed up at my place, we'd most likely head to the beach and not inside the door. My home seems to be in a constant state of disarray and as much as it makes me crazy, it's my reality. I like the idea of this type of party, I just don't know that I could manage.

(Sipreano, if you've made it this far, stop now.)

 And finally this, because I (and Lily) love the cheesy cheesiness of the whole thing.

Happy Weekend! We are off to Vancouver Island tomorrow for the day to shop for grad dresses for my niece. How could she possibly be old enough to do such things?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much for linking up to the Rabbit Hole! I can't wait to check out all your links! Hope you have a beautiful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love link lists and thank you for sharing yours in The Ultimate Rabbit Hole! :)

    ReplyDelete