![]() |
| about 4 hours from Seattle is a place very close to my heart. everyone should visit Cannon Beach or Goonieville. it's well worth the trip. Neil and I go every year or at least every other year. |
| we had great mexican food at a new place in Cannon Beach. tragically I neglected to write down the name |
![]() |
| Cannon Beach and Ecola State Park-must sees |
![]() |
| this time of year, the town in CB is covered in the most beautiful flowers |
![]() |
| I don't even know how many pictures these two posed for. super troupers |
| Simon Lebon was thought of at this beach! |
![]() |
| Lily will do just about anything for me. |
![]() |
| the coastline is AMAZING!!! |
![]() |
| happiness |
| my heart is full |







That photo of the coastline took my breath away, you have to take me there some day Jen. Wonderful photos, all of them.
ReplyDelete