Thursday 1 November 2018

Halloween


Another Halloween is in the books. Our annual party was just kids and not many, way more low key than in previous years but I just wasn't up to anything more. School and life are a bit overwhelming right now so less was more as the saying goes. We did decorate the outside of the house and then did our typical picture stairwell and decorations throughout the house. Lily was Snow White and just to make my heart happy, my Jackson put on his suit and pretended for just a couple shots to be Prince Charming. He wandered the streets with friends this year then ended up at a house party to set off fireworks. Lily, Oscker, my sister and I joined friends and trick or treated all over the place bringing home way to much candy as usual. It rained all day long but let up again in typical fashion until we returned home around 9 and even then was only just spitting. It was also mild enough for Lily to go short sleeved. Thank you universe. Another Happy Happy Halloween done. 

Next up is several essays that need to be completed, a weekend of "in class", a couple hockey tournaments, the completion of my course, Lily's birthday then Christmas. Lots to look forward to but busy times for sure. I just have to keep believing I can do this. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment