Monday 28 January 2019

4/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2019"

Jackson: He won't get his grades for his finals until early February but he's feels he did ok. I was never good at math so I can sympathize with his struggle. The semester he began today is already better according to him. He likes all of his teachers and the courses much better. 

Lily: This girl is all smiles after receiving a perfect score on a little video project she made on the song Imagine by John Lennon. I've posted the link below if you care to watch. 2 mins of cute. 
Living Arrows


                     

4 comments:

  1. I love that the dog's making an appearance as well. Well done to your daughter, and fingers crossed for some good results for your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that video gave me goosebumps. I have always loved The Beatles - you kind of have to growing up here - and I heard that song so much growing up, it's one of my favourites. Lily is so confident and articulate - it was lovely to see her on camera x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a good video - Lily has every right to be proud :) Waiting for exam results is the worst - I hope it turns out OK for Jackson. #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  4. a portrait of your kids once a week, every week-- I love it.

    ReplyDelete