Tuesday 19 February 2019

7/52

 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2019"

Jackson & Lily: The kids and I and their best friends went to Comox for the weekend so Jackson could play in a hockey tournament. I had intended to take some photos of them by themselves around my Uncle's place where we stayed. He has a great piece of property and a beautiful home which I knew would be the perfect backdrop for pics but all I got was pictures of them with their friends. I even brought my Canon with me but it never left the bag. I'm grateful for both these special friends in my kids lives. When they are together, it's a lot of chatter and laughter and that makes my heart happy. So...this week my portraits show friendship and love - two of the very best things in life. 

Living Arrows

4 comments:

  1. Looks like yours have had lots of fun in the snow. I'm surprised that they aren't wearing jumpers #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photos. Looks like they certainly enjoyed themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such happy pictures! I can't believe Jackson is out in the snow with no socks on though! #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice that they have such great friendships and I love how fun these photos are! x

    ReplyDelete