Sunday 29 September 2019

Almost 16!!!


As ever, I'm feeling overwhelmed by feelings of disbelief and love for my boy who tomorrow turns 16!!! He is kind and loving just as he describes himself below. He's sporty and somewhat competitive but certainly far from aggressive. He's likeable and sweet and everyone likes him a lot and for good reasons. I'm so proud of him and who he is. I worry about him getting his license but believe he will be a conscientious driver. Thank goodness he will have to wait a year before he can drive on his own. I love him beyond what I could ever put into words. 16!!!! It's craziness!!!

1. Tomorrow you'll be 16, how do you think you'll feel when you wake up
     "the same"

2. What are you most proud of yourself for?
     "making the rep team"

3. Describe yourself in three words
    "kind, loving, caring"

4. What do you want to do when you grow up?
     "don't know"

5. Where do you think you'll go to college
    "I think I'll go to college but I'm not sure where or for what"

6. Who is your hero?
    "nobody"

7. What do you like most about school?
    "hockey academy"

8. What is something that makes you angry?
    "lying"

9. What makes you happy?
    "honesty"

10. Who is the kindest person you know?
      "my parents"

11. What is your favourite
      movie "Stepbrothers"  food "a chicken sandwich" song "I don't have one" month "December" tv show "The            Office"  book scoffs..."The Raptors Championship magazine"

 12. Where do you hope to live when you grow up?
      "Powell River" 

13. Do you dream of anything?
      "no"

14. Describe your family...
      Dad "generous"  Mom "kind" Lily "calm"

15. What do you like about your sister?
      "she's a good listener"

No comments:

Post a Comment