Tuesday 15 October 2019

40 & 41/52

Week 41

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2019"

Jackson: A few days after turning 16, he felt ready to take the test and try for his Learners. As you can see in the picture, he was successful in passing and managed to convince me to let him drive home. Look out roads, my boy is behind the wheel. 

Lily:  Posing amongst a field of pumpkins making my heart explode. I love a good patch. 


Week 41

 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2019"
Jackson: Part of his 16th birthday present included tickets to the Canucks Home Opener in Vancouver which he went to with Neil. They always go early and go to ice level to watch the warm-up. I'm so glad he will still get a picture there as we have many like it over the years. They had a great night. 

Lily: We joined the boys in the city and dragged them to another patch before the game because why not. :)
Joining in with beautiful Donna and others for Living Arrows
Living Arrows

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the pumpkin patch pictures! I can't believe Jackson is old enough to drive, what a huge milestone - you have to be 17 to drive here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I am envious of your pumpkin patches! Love the last photo of Lily #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete