Thursday 25 February 2021

8/52


"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2021"

Jackson: He went quadding with some pals and sent me this photo when they came back in range. I worry about him doing this but I know he and his friends are very responsible. They found the snow they were looking for but couldn't get a good enough fire going as they didn't bring enough paper to get it started properly. 

Lily: She was letting me play with my camera. I picked the outfit and location and she posed. We had a lot of fun and she gained herself some shots for her latest IG post. Win win. 

As ever, joining in with the lovely Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows





1 comment:

  1. I love Lily's style - she seems to really know herself and it's lovely to see. I can imagine the worry as kids get older. Jackson seems to have a really good head on his shoulders! x

    ReplyDelete