Tuesday 13 November 2018

46/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2018"

Jackson: He's found something else to keep him busy beyond school, hockey and reffing. He's joined the school basketball team and is loving it. We watched him play the other night and he was very good.I preferred this action shot over others I took so Lily helped me to blur out the other players. 

Lily: An iPhone pic is all we got this week. We were in Parksville over the weekend for a hockey tournament and in between games, Lily and I headed to the beach for a walk. November has been giving us some pretty sweet weather so we decided to take advantage and get some fresh air. 
As ever, joining in with the lovely and very kind Donna and other for Living Arrows
Living Arrows

2 comments:

  1. That's a fab action shot of Jackson - he must never rest with all the sport he does! And Lily looks very happy there by the water :) #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lily's jumper - she looks so cool and comfy. I can't believe the amount Jackson fits into his life - he amazes me x

    ReplyDelete