Monday 10 February 2020

6/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: I snuck this photo around 6:20am Saturday morning as he sleepily got dressed for a hockey trip in his messy room. He travelled to Port McNeil on Vancouver Island and played Saturday afternoon. He scored two of the teams 7 goals and came home happy Sunday midday. 

Lily: She LOVES this song and listens to it often. When I asked for a pose, she said "I am woman" and showed me her muscle. How I love her!!!

Once again, joining in with the beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows
Living Arrows

3 comments:

  1. I expected Jackson's room to be super tidy! Hahaha! I guess it's bound to be messy with him here, there and everywhere! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you're having such lovely weather at the moment - I expected it to be covered in snow at this time of year :) I have to admit I am not especially looking forward to having two teenage boys and the state their rooms will probably get into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great blog!
    Homescpaes Cheats

    ReplyDelete