Tuesday 18 February 2020

7/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: My boy was invited to go for a couple nights away at a cabin on Mt.Washingon on Vancouver Island with a bunch of friends and a parent. He had never been skiing but wanted to give it a try. Of course he LOVED it and wants to go back again as soon as he can. 

Lily: There was a Valentine display set up at our mall so like the good sport she is, she sat down for a few pics before we continued our shopping. 

Joining in with the beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows

Living Arrows

2 comments:

  1. Fab pictures again this week - Lily always seems very happy to have her picture taken :) I'm surprised to hear Jackson has never been ski-ing, for some reason I thought it was something everyone in Canada would do, which is a bit ridiculous when I think about it :) Glad to hear he enjoyed it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually really surprised that Jackson hasn't been skiing before - but not surprised at all that he loved it! x

    ReplyDelete