Monday 24 February 2020

8/52

 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: He went away for hockey again this weekend and when he returned Sunday around lunchtime he was exhausted and wanted nothing more than his bed. I took this shot after I woke him up from a long nap. This is a very typical picture of my boy, on his bed plugged into his game chatting on his phone with his headset on. 

Lily: My girl had a recital with her dance company this weekend. She had a little solo performance within a performance and rocked it. I was so proud of her despite her feeling less than confident after the show was over. She worried she didn't hit every note on time but everyone who watched thought she was awesome. I hope one day she will get on stage and perform without a care in the world. She LOVES her musical theatre so much (minus the singing part :p) and we all love her in it.  

As ever, joining in with the beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows
Living Arrows

3 comments:

  1. That's a side of Jackson we don't see often - him sitting still! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of Lily! I danced up until I went to university and then came back to it as an adult, I love musical theatre too although I haven't been in anything since before Gabe was born. I hope Lily manages to find confidence in her performances one day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last photo of the two of them together and well done Lily on her solo performance! #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete