Sunday 21 March 2021

11/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2021"

Jackson: Another milestone is in the books. He and his teammates had their final skate for Minor Hockey on Saturday. His heart was sad, as was mine. All us parents of graduating players got together and hired a professional to take some individual and group shots of the boys before they went on the ice. I'm so happy with the results. Thanks again Lamplight Photo. The photos are treasures. 

Lily: She doesn't love this photo so once again I was told "only on your blog because no one will see it there" :)

Also, I didn't take a pic of just the kids week,  however I did take a family shot so this is what you get.

I'm too late in the game with this post to join Donna but here's a link to Week 11 from her blog. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment