Monday 22 March 2021

12/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2021"

Jackson: I can't even tell you how much I LOVE receiving photos when he goes places. This was from a fishing excursion he went on with friends. I beg him to text me pictures and sometimes I get gems like these that make all the begging worth it. 

Lily: Her and I took a hot drink to the cold and windy beach over the weekend. The final photo is our annual jump for joy as Spring Break has begun. Hopefully we will get to the beach again several times before these two weeks pass but it'll be in the sunshine rather than grey skies and icy wind.  


As ever, joining in with beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows. I posted too late in the game to link up last week. Please click here to have a look if you're keen.  







 

2 comments:

  1. It's so lovely that he sends you photos when he goes places - what a beautiful photo too! I love your outdoorsy photos this week, you live in such a beautiful place x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos! I love that your son sends you photos when he goes places, I'm SO going to ask my children to do that when they're older. x

    ReplyDelete