Wednesday 7 April 2021

14/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2021"

Jackson: Another shot from the gym. This one scares me a little. He is lifting 225lbs. Craziness. 

Lily: Her and I went for a walk at the beach in front our place at low tide the other day. It was so beautiful and we basically had the place to ourselves. Lots of good conversation while the sun kissed our cheeks. 

Both kids have been enjoying icy dips lately. I mean I guess it's not really icy but it's too damn cold for me. Jackson and his pals go to a lake most nights for a dip after the gym and Lily as jumped in once or more every month so far this year with plans to continue right to the end of this year. I support them but won't join. 

As ever, joining in with beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows. 








 

3 comments:

  1. I love their love of water. There would be no getting in that for me though - far too cold! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're very brave going in the lake at this time of year! My brother goes wild swimming in the UK but it's far too cold for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely :) Love the jumping/diving pic :) xx

    ReplyDelete