Tuesday 20 April 2021

15 & 16/52

Week 15



Week 16 

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2021"

Life continues to race. I try to keep up but often can't seem to find time to blog. I take the pictures every week but for some reason, don't post when I should. I fear my blog is slipping from me and IG is taking over as my online journal. I desperate to keep this space but it seems harder and harder to make time for it unfortunately. I'm determined to try. My blog has always been a bit of an outlet for me and a place I go to look back on our good life.  Anyhoo... here are two weeks in one of my kids portraits. Spring has certainly arrived and we are outside more than we are in and it's glorious!!! The weather really has been outstanding although I hear the forecast is changing. I guess we will see. 

As ever, joining in with beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows. 









 

2 comments:

  1. I love your Instagram. Your life is just so beautiful and your Instagram is such a positive space. Your children are growing up so fast, I can see the adults in them here x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna. I love your blog and IG also. I try to stay positive online. I want to keep us this space so badly. I'll keep trying.

      Delete