Monday 26 April 2021

17/52

 

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2021"

Jackson: Another week where he went up the lake for the weekend and sent me a photo. The pics he sends  are all very similar but different and I LOVE them so much. AND I couldn't be more grateful for the text when i comes.

Lily: Every year when my best friend's cherry tree blossoms, she texts to invite us over for some photos. I think we got one of the best pics ever this year in the swing. It's fun and happy and I love it!!!

As ever, joining in with beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows






3 comments:

  1. That cherry blossom photo is absolutely stunning. And Jackson looks so grown up - love the selfies he sends you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos! That blossom photo is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete