Wednesday 12 May 2021

19/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2021"

Jackson: So much has happened since the big incident last week. Since then, Jackson has got a job and a new to him vehicle. This picture is of him at the insurance place putting new plates on his Hyundai Tucson. We managed to find a deal on Facebook that we couldn't pass up. I didn't realize how much I appreciate him having his own wheels. He is a busy guy with school, work, baseball and going to the gym. It's also amazing when he's in town to get him to run by the store or pick up his sister. We are all thrilled. 

Lily: She has a small solo part in her Musical Theatre performance which will be shown virtually for families in early June. She got in some one on one dance instruction with her teacher over the weekend and I embarrassed her by popping my head in the outside door and snapping a few pics. :)

The pic of them includes me this week. It was taken on Mother's Day. I love my babes so much. 

As ever, joining in with beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows. 






 

2 comments:

  1. That photo of you with them is just beautiful! I hope you had a lovely Mothers Day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna. We did have a lovely day. I feel very grateful.

      Delete