Monday 24 May 2021

20 & 21/52

Week 20



Week 21

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2021"


Once again, time has gotten away from me and my ability to post here. I need to make it more of a priority as it means so much to me. I'm so glad I at least get the pictures to put here, it's just getting them here that is the problem. Actually, I didn't even succeed in getting the pictures for week 20. I ended up stealing from Lily's IG for her portrait and Jacksons is a send from a day golfing with friends. Oh well. Minor detail. The kids are both healthy and happy but struggling a little for this final push to the remaining 5 weeks of school. For Jackson, it's really the end of school until he decides what he'd like to do in life and possibly return for some higher education. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he is graduating. Time feels crazy right now. 


As ever, joining in with beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows










 

1 comment:

  1. It made me laugh that Jackson plays golf! I don't think there's any sport he wouldn't try his hand at! x

    ReplyDelete