Sunday 18 November 2012

bits from our weekend - iPhone only

Friday
 

 Saturday



 Sunday

 
It was a grey rainy windy weekend with all the usual stuff. Lily had her second ever sleepover at a friend's house; Jackson played a lot of hockey; I went out to Lund to visit Pollen Sweaters to pick out my birthday present; we went to some holiday craft fairs; we had supper with the Mayenburgs and celebrated Lily's birthday a little early with the Frost's. Lily and I also actually and very unusally got to spend some time at home this weekend with the woodstove blazing, movies on while cleaning and crocheting. The boys got up early for hockey on Sunday and we stayed put quite happily! I guess this relaxing couple days is just so we can really have a great time next weekend! I'm just a little excited and can hardly wait for Thursday to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment