Monday 28 January 2013

52 weeks of happy 11/52




"The happiest people don't have the best of everything,
they just make the best of everything"

Making me happy this week...

-This is 40. Neil and I went to see it while we were in Nanaimo last week. Yes it's certainly cheesy in parts but it's also laugh out loud funny throughout most of the movie. Just what the doctor ordered for me. We went to a matinee and ate popcorn and held hands. Perfect!

-I know I'm a bit late on this bandwagon but I recently got a copy of Babel and am really loving it!

-HBO's Girls!!! I can hardly wait for Sunday evenings and this program. SO GOOD!!!

-My Sydney. I stole this shot of her from her facebook. This is a very typical shot of my niece and so great to see after her recent 5 day stint in ICU for Influenze A, strep throat, a chest infection and fluid on her lungs! Who'd have thought not feeling very good last Friday night would have led to all of that? She gave us a good scare and I for one am so happy she is back to life and counting down the days til her trip to London in March with her class! I love you Syd.

As ever, I'm joining in with Jen of Little Birdie. She's on week 18.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen, thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your happy things. I have never listened to Babel but something tells me I should as I keep hearing how great it is. I really want to see Girls but it's not availbale on our TV package which is a shame as I think it would be my kind of thing! Glad to hear your niece is recovering - how scary.

    Have a good weekend,
    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete