Wednesday 9 January 2013

52 weeks of happy 8/52








"The happiest people don't have the best of everything,
they just make the best of everything"
 
Arggggg, this post has been hard to get up. For some reason blogger is only allowing me to post photos from my phone and not my home computer. It's awfully frustrating but I don't have the energy to worry about it right now. I'm sure it'll get sorted I'm sure/I hope!
 
 Anyhoo, making me happy this week are
-Neil, my rock, beautiful husband and very best friend, who has been by my side full of his never ending love and support particularly this last little while. I suppose I could probably include him every week but this last week he's been amazing and I am so grateful.
 
-My parents van loaded to the brim with bottles to be returned for $$ to help my niece Sydney get away with her class on a trip to London, England in March. People have been super generous and she needs the help more than ever now. Raising money isn't easy and this can be gross work but it's worth the effort. Syd wants this bad and we want to get her there!
 
-Holding onto Christmas a little with my Method soap and delicious Sweet Tarts.
 
-The snow capped mountains across the ocean on Vancouver Island. I'm beyond grateful to be living where I do and able to look out my kitchen window every morning and see this!
 
Join Jen at littlebirdie who started this project and who will soon post week 15 of her 52!

No comments:

Post a Comment