Monday 4 March 2013

52 weeks of happy 16/52





"The happiest people don't have the best of everything,
they just make the best of everything"
 
Making me happy this week...
♥Anti Bullying Day February 27, 2013. Our school was a sea of pink shirts to support the day.
 
♥ Solly's stikes again. My cousins visited from the city this weekend and brought us outstanding treats!!!
 
♥I found some trees blossoming. Spring is sure to be just around the corner!
 
♥Jack and Lily. I found them zoned in on the tv (Lily with her crochet, Jack with his iPod) but side by side in the single rocker. I love that they are friends. They are protective of one another and genuinely like to be around each other. They do fight occasionally. Lily gets particularly pissed with him at times but they always hug and make up. I hope they stay close forever. They have a true bond and it makes my heart happy!
 
As ever, joining in with Jen at Little Birdie for this project.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely happy things. Love the pink shirt idea - great to see kids united this way. x

    ReplyDelete