Saturday 11 May 2013

52 weeks of happy 25/52

 
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything,
they just make the best of everything"
 
Making me happy this week...
♥Last week I had strep throat and was miserable. As a result of the kindness of my family, I was able to spend the day I felt the worst in bed. I slept, I crocheted, read magazines, played some games on Lily's iPad, slept some more and had popsicles. Neil got the kids ready for the day and my parents picked them up from school, fed them, took them to their various activities and brought them home later in the evening. It was much needed and made the world of difference to me and I felt so very grateful for the love of my family.
 
♥Lily and Neve love each other so very much. They have a special bond and could play for days on end without issue. I love their sweet friendship! 
 
♥The weather has been unseasonably warm this past week. It sure feels like summer has arrived. Gone are the sweaters and boots replaced by shorts, summer dresses and sandals. Beautiful!
 
♥Because their parents are friends, these 4 kids are forced to spend time together but they get along great and love each other. It makes me so happy that every time we visit, whether one month or 6 months have passed, they just fall into play like they'd seen each other yesterday.
 
As ever, following along with Jen at Little Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment