Monday 30 June 2014

26/52 a portrait a week



"a portrait of my children once a week, every week, in 2014"
Jackson: How we will find him most days this summer while I'm at work and he's with my parents - biking 
to and from the park, baseball gear in tow (on this day in a Safeway plastic bag), 
playing all day long with whomever shows up to join.

Lily: This was stolen from her camera. Apparently she loves a selfie. I had a hard time choosing.


It is seriously hard to believe we are already half way through 2014!! Like last year, I'm feeling so very grateful for this project as time passes so fast it's hard to keep up. I LOVE having this weekly journey of growth and memories documented to look back on. As always, joining in with the very talented gang at I Heart Snapping
and Jodi over at Practising Simplicity.


1 comment:

  1. Nice to see them both happy. I seldom see you son smile like this in the past. This photos are priceless =) #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete