His answers this time are not all that different from what they were in 2012. I love that he still thinks of his family in #9 even if we come after his love of sports and that he still immediately considers me as the kindest person he knows. He's a big guy, almost as tall as me already. He really does LOVE sports, music, hanging out with his buddies, traveling to Vancouver to see family/friends, watching hockey/baseball, playing Clash of Clans, cliff jumping/skimming and life really. He's a pretty easy going happy kid. He's only just begun to test the waters of talking back. I'm sure we are still in for some fun in the years to come but we'll see. Right now he's a good little big man! I love him beyond words and am so proud of who he is.
1. Tomorrow you'll be 11, how do you think you'll feel when you wake up
2. What are you most proud of yourself for?
"being a good hockey player
3. Describe yourself in three words
"sporty, athletic and kind"
4. What do you want to do when you grow up?
"be a pro hockey or baseball player"
5. Where do you think you'll go to college
"anywhere I can be recognized for playing hockey"
6. Who is your hero?
7. What do you like most about school?
8. What is something that makes you angry?
9. What makes you happy?
"sports and my family"
10. Who is the kindest person you know?
" my Mom"
11. What is your favourite
movie "Godzilla" food "lasagna" song "We dem boyz - clean by Wiz Khalifa"
month "September" tv show "Sports Center" book "Hunger Games
12. Where do you hope to live when you grow up?
"Powell River, well when I'm retired. Otherwise Vancouver"
13. Do you dream of anything?
"to be an NHL or MLB player"
14. Describe your family...
Dad "Kool kat with K's" Lily "kind" Mom "kindest"
15. What do you like about your sister?
"that she's weird" (and like in 2012, Lily was pleased with this)