Monday 30 March 2015

13/52

"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2015"

Jackson: My boy was extremely disappointed that the ferries didn't run on Sunday. He was supposed to meet and practise with his Spring Hockey team but the weather had other plans for him. 

"Mom, this chili is SO delicious. I think it's the best you've ever made ever. Wow! I want some more"

Lily: She's had a mixed up week - lots of wild, crazy Lily stirred up with my little worried girl. She did manage two sleepovers this week and did wonderfully until bedtime when she missed me and cried a bit.

"Thank you , thank you. Now I'm gonna go weigh myself on a scale of 1 to 10"
"Eat a sandwich or die trying"
"Ya maybe one day a teacher will ask me to create a map of town and maybe I'll say how 'bout a street. Then I'll start dancing and say Graffitti street"

Living Arrows & Practising Simplicity








No comments:

Post a Comment