Wednesday 9 September 2015

36/52




"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2015"

Jackson: Off to the first exhibition game of the season. He's trying once again to make the Rep Team and was thrilled to be invited to join several others and go to Comox to play for the day on Saturday. I personally hate the pressure of all these tryouts but he's super pumped and happy to give it his all regardless of whether he makes it or not. We've had several conversations about both outcomes and he's good (or so he says). 

Lily: This little lady is beyond happy with our new place. We've been back and forth a lot lately, from the old house to the new one and you can clearly see her happiness when she gets back to our new place. So much cleaner and bigger. There's plenty of room inside and out and she is delighted with it all. 

Please excuse the iPhone pics, it was the best I could swing this week. I meant to make it a priority to catch the kids with my good camera before we left the old place or sometime, somewhere but it just didn't happen. I don't believe I even picked up my camera once. I also don't know that I ever want to move again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment