Sunday 6 December 2015

Almost 10

I'll never get over time. How can my sweet baby be 10? We did our question/answers last night before bed and then I fell asleep with her so never got back up to post this. My Lily is kind, sensitive, unique, artistic and so compassionate. She cried last night before bed worried about getting older. She is fearful of not being able to play still. I assured her she had loads of play left in her but I know it continues to be a battle in her head. Too many of her peers have already moved past play but we will always encourage play as much as she wants. She woke up this morning full of it, prancing around the house shouting "I'm 10, I'm 10. Wake up and let's open presents." After doing so and feeling so thrilled with everything, she crashed with more tears worried about kids that don't get to feel so special on their birthday's. I know she is overtired but she also feels stress for those who don't have it as good as she does. Her heart is so big. We went back to my bed for a bit and watched Frozen and cuddled. She repeatedly told me how lucky she was and how she loved me and never wants me to die. It was hard to keep myself together and keep her reassured. I love her pure heart and kind little soul so much. Both my babies are sensitive to others. They are good kids.

I stole the photos above from Lily's iPad. She is quite the character and her love of Peanuts resembles my own. She's beautiful and THE BEST in my eyes. I love her so much. Enjoy her answers this year and see how they compare with last year's here

1. Tomorrow you'll be 10, how do you think you'll feel when you wake up
     "good"

2. What are you most proud of yourself for?
     "learning how to do a backflip on the trampoline"

3. Describe yourself in three words
    "cool, crazy, nice"

4. What do you want to do when you grow up?
     "journalist, book writer and actor"

5. Where do you think you'll go to college
    "to the best one I can get into, please include hashtag art scholarship"

6. Who is your hero?
    "Leonardo di Vinci for making the Mona Lisa even though I think it's a bad pic, plus I LOVE his name"

7. What do you like most about school?
    "drama activity"

8. What is something that makes you angry?
    "annoying noises"

9. What makes you happy?
    "when something goes well"

10. Who is the kindest person you know?
      "my family"

11. What is your favourite
      movie "Cinderella"  food "popcorn" song "Mista Dobalina"
      month "December" tv show "Full House"  book "Geronimo Stilton"

 12. Where do you hope to live when you grow up?
      "a mansion in Paris" 

13. Do you dream of anything?
      "owning my own business called Electric Filing"

14. Describe your family...
      Dad "cool"  Mom "caring and nice" Jackson "jock"

15. What do you like about your brother?
      "that he's nice to me and that he doesn't ignore me when his friends are around"

No comments:

Post a Comment