Wednesday 23 December 2015

#SAMESPOT - December and a recap

 Another year of #SAMESPOT complete. As I say again and again on this space, time flies. I can hardly believe we are at the end of December. There's been a lot of ups and downs this year, mostly good (like buying a house!!!seriously still feel like I need to pinch myself every.single.day) but some sadness over the loss of some very special friends (missing you Auntie B and Mike). The weather has mostly been amazing. Summer seemed to start in April and carried on until October as my SAMESPOT photos reflect. We have yet to see any white stuff although we are hopeful we will get some this week. The temps have been dropping so fingers crossed . We really are blessed and happy. We live a good life and don't have anything to complain about. SAMESPOT will continue but move again in 2016 to a place closer to home. See you for more then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment