Friday 12 August 2016

A Sunset and a Couple Otter Friends



The other night, Neil, Lily and I went for a walk on the Seawalk while waiting for Jackson who needed a pick up later that evening. Not only were we treated to a spectacular sunset but also got to see a couple of sweet otters play. I take it this pair are pretty used to people and cameras as they were literally stopping and looking straight into my lens at times. Well maybe I'm dreaming but they sure seemed happy to play and occasionally stop everything to turn to the camera. Such fun to watch. We kept our distance as they are wild animals but certainly enjoyed the little show they gave us as well as the amazing sunset show nature put on. What a night!  

It's been another long while since I've joined in, but am back to link up with Jen over at Pierced Wonderings again. Go check out here beautiful photos of Waikiki for Photo Friday here.
Pierced Wonderings



1 comment: