Monday 12 December 2016

50/52

"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2016"
 
Jackson: Thank goodness I got this shot even if it's not the greatest. It certainly highlights his hair and God knows he loves his hair!!! 😂 
 
Lily: Wearing her current favourite dress (she wore the same one in last weeks post) while posing near the stage as we waited for The Nutcracker to begin at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre in Vancouver. This is our second year in a row seeing it live (see last year here)and we feel so lucky and blessed that we get to go and enjoy!
 
 
The only pic of them together this week was a selfie Lily took with her new Fuji Instant camera. I'm so glad it was taken. My mind was a busy mess last week and rather unusually, I didn't get my shots.
 











2 comments:

  1. Jackson looks SO grown up - and he does have lovely hair! I love Lily's dress too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love coming and seeing your photos, your 2 always look so grown up to me! I hope my son is still happy for me to keep taking his photo when he gets older! x #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete