Monday 19 December 2016

51/52

 "a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2016"

Jackson: I know I've posted a very similar photo before but I can't help it. This weekend, my boy played a game, reffed a game then played another all back to back. Hockey is his passion. He scored goals in both games and commented how fun it was to ref and watch the younger kids who are just learning to play. 

Lily: All smiles during her performance at the school Christmas concert this year. Her class did a Canadian Version of The 12 Days of Christmas. It was super fun and had the audience cheering and laughing. I'm glad she is finally comfortable performing. 

My kids fill my heart with such joy. I'm proud of them and their happy personalities. As we are one week away from the end of another year of weekly portraits, I will say again how very grateful I am for this project. It's so great to look back on the year and what my babies have been doing and how they have grown. Thanks so much for hosting Donna. I look forward to next

Living Arrows


1 comment:

  1. I love that they're still so happy to see Father Christmas! I hope when my two are the age of your two they will be the same. Merry Christmas lovely x

    ReplyDelete