Monday 30 January 2017

5/52


"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2017"

Jackson & Lily: I took these shots at the beach near our house last Monday before Neil and I went away for the remainder of the week. I hate going away without the kids but feel a little better knowing they have each other (and that my parents stay at our place with them while we are gone). I'm lucky as they rarely fight and although there is a two year age difference, they get along quite well and do love one another. They don't spend loads of their spare time together (Jackson isn't up for barbies or dolls these days) but they happily play sports or video games together here and there and it always brings big smiles. I know they have each others backs and I hope they will always be close. 

As ever, joining in with Donna and the gang at Living Arrows



1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about your children's relationship and friendship as it's a flash to our future - although with an eldest being a girl and youngest a boy. I hope that ours will be much the same as yours though - not together all the time but so happy when they are together, comfortable together x

    ReplyDelete