Tuesday 7 March 2017

10/52

"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2017"

Jackson:  I didn't mention that he received his second report card a couple weeks back and again did very well. He didn't make the Honour Roll this time around like he did first term but still did awesome. I'm so proud of him. 

Lily: Currently a creative force. She is either drawing or writing stories or poetry, filling up notebooks or random bits of paper that I'm finding all over the house. I love it. 


Joining in with Donna and other lovely folks for Living Arrows

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better than creative children - It sounds like between the two of them they cover pretty much the whole spectrum of interests! You must be so proud of Jackson x

    ReplyDelete