Monday 3 April 2017

14/52

"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2017"

Jackson: Golf season is about to begin and he's pumped about it. He got a new bag and a friend gave him his old (but pratically brand new) clubs. Now all he needs is proper shoes and he's ready to roll. 

Lily: We've had a bit of sunshine here and there lately so she's back to flipping around on the trampoline. Once the better weather hits, this girl is always outside and the trampoline is one of her favourite places.

Joining in with Donna and others for Living Arrows


1 comment:

  1. Those photos of Lily on the trampoline make me so happy! A girl in flight, plus, I love her baggy jeans - I used to wear the same through my teens. A photo of Jackson without sport would be a sad day - I love how sporty he is x

    ReplyDelete