Tuesday 26 June 2018

26/52


 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2018"

Time is a theif! This weeks portraits are all (not so great) iPhone shots. I have no idea what's going on but I have been crazy busy and my blog is suffering. This week Jackson finished Grade 9 (!!!) and Lily had a tour of the high school where she will head in September for Grade 8. It's just so crazy. Neil took the pic below on Jackson's last day of school. Lily finishes this week. I know I say this every year but I hope summer brings us some slow, relaxing good times before the chaos of the school year begins again in the fall. 

Living Arrows

1 comment:

  1. So by now they'll both have finished for the summer! Wowee - we have a couple of weeks left. I hope the summer is good to you all, enjoy every moment x

    ReplyDelete