Wednesday 8 August 2018

32/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2018"

Jackson: Patiently waiting to get into Safeco field on our annual trip to watch the Toronto Blue Jays play the Seattle Mariners in Seattle. This year it was just Jackson and I and my parents. We went to the Friday and Saturday night games and had a super time. There was even a streaker on Saturday night! 

Lily: We left Lily with my girlfriend in Vancouver while we were in Seattle. They got Starbucks (more than once), ate lots of great treats, made bath bombs and hand soap from scratch and most importantly to lily, went to the PIxar event at Science World. Lily was in her glory. She hopes to work for Pixar in the future so was overjoyed to go. Plus she loves spending time with Trina on her own so basically she had a fantastic couple days without us. 
Joining in with Donna and others for Living Arrows
Living Arrows

1 comment:

  1. How lovely for Lily to have such special time with your friend. And working for Pixar is such an amazing dream! I hope one day it happens for her. I love that you have these annual traditions with Jackson too x

    ReplyDelete