Monday 1 October 2018

40/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2018"

Jackson: My boy is 15!!! 15!?!? It's pure craziness. He celebrated by going to watch the Toronto Raptors game (scroll down)in Vancouver with one of his best buds. He's a good kid, very kind and sweet but interesting and very typical of a 15 year old. I'm very proud of him. 

Lily: Very similar pose to last week, but this shirt has a much more serious and different meaning. EVERY CHILD MATTERS. September 30th is Orange Shirt Day which is a day to promote awareness and educate people about the impact Indian Residential Schools had on the Indigenous people in our country. 

 Please go check out Donna and her wonderful blog here.
Living Arrows

3 comments:

  1. Gosh Happy Birthday to your young man! How time flies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jackson - it sounds like he had a fab birthday. I can't imagine my boys getting to 15 but I bet it will happen before I know it :) #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lily's serious face in that photo - she obviously understands the importance of the day she's marking. I can't believe Jackson is 15 either, he's growing so fast! I hope he had a wonderful birthday x

    ReplyDelete