Wednesday 28 November 2018

47 &48/52

A double week and only iPhone shots due to intense amounts of homework for me. My course is almost over but the end is proving to be a bigger hill to climb then I ever imagined. However, I am almost there. One more big essay and three exams and my course work is over. Then I'm onto my 200hours of practicum. So so excited!!! 
Week 47
"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2018"

Jackson: He loves our fur babies so much. We all do actually but he is caught chatting with them daily. 

Lily: She made the Honour Roll for her first high school report card. Woohoo!!!!
 Week 48
 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2018"

Jackson: LOVING his new iPhone at breakfast time. 

Lily: Having some George cuddles before school. 

Living Arrows

1 comment:

  1. Oh well done Lily!! Loving all the dog hugs in the photos this week :)

    ReplyDelete