Tuesday 19 March 2019

11/52


 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2019"
Jackson: My boy started his Spring Break off with a trip to Chemainus for a hockey tourney where his team placed second. Back in PR to be a linesman for PeeWee Hockey Provincials, a great opportunity and good money in his pocket. Later this week he heads to Mazatlan, Mexico with a friend and his family. He's only 15 but living his best life. 

Lily: I actually didn't take any photos of my girl this week so resorted to this selfie I found on her phone. Her and I are headed to the city and south of the border for a few days to shop and eat and get away from reality for a few days. Not quite the Mexican vacation her brother is going on but we will eat at our favourite Mexican place in Burlington so not a total loss. :)

Below is the jump for joy on the last day of school before we started our two weeks of no early get-ups, no making lunches and no afterschool activities besides two hockey tourneys. Yippee!!!
Joining in with beautiful Donna and others for Living Arrows. 
Living Arrows

1 comment:

  1. Jackson really is living his best life - I am sure he'll appreciate these years and adventures forever. Both your children really are having the best foundations for the years ahead x

    ReplyDelete