Thursday 4 April 2019

13/52

 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2019"
Jackson: Standing on a beach in Mazatlan, Mexico. He did as I requested all week and sent me a text every day to let me know what he was up to. He's a lucky guy to have had the experience. He had a super trip and loads of fun but I sure cried when he came home and hugged me. I didn't think I'd react the way I did about him being away for 8 days. It was hard. 

Lily: Her light kept my mind off of missing my boy too much. I took this pic of her on Granville St. in Vancouver. We spent a few days in the city wandering, shopping, getting our nails done and eating good food. It was a great distraction. 


Living Arrows

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how grown up they both look in these pictures. I'm so glad Jackson had such a nice break away x

    ReplyDelete