Monday 4 May 2020

18/52


"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: It's been another tough week with my boy. He is really struggling in physics and I don't understand it enough to offer much help. Neil has been busy with work so not much help either. We will keep trying and supporting and connecting with teachers as best we can do help him through but really it sucks! 

Lily: I think what is helping my girl is all the outdoor time. I took this on a walk after we finally got some rain. There were puddles everywhere just asking us to look at our reflections. 

As ever, joining in with beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows
Living Arrows

2 comments:

  1. I am dreading when the children are at what we call 'big school'. Their work is hard enough as it is and they're only 8 and 6! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be tough when they get to the point where you can't really help with school work anymore - I'm lucky mine are still little while we're trying to do school at home. I love that puddle picture of Lily, such a great capture :)

    ReplyDelete