Wednesday 20 May 2020

20/52



"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: We are finally feeling like he has caught up on schoolwork. It hasn't been easy. There have been a lot of tears (on my part) but I think we can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel. 
THANK GOODNESS!!

Lily: My girl is changing and maturing right before my very eyes. I've been really noticing it lately and while it fills my heart with pride it also breaks it a little because time is such a thief. 

As ever, joining in with the lovely Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows
Living Arrows

2 comments:

  1. Your photos always make me so happy. Also, strange thing to say but you guys seem to have a lovely quality of life in Canada. It always looks so wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures as always - I love the light in that one of Lily. And are they alpacas?! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete