Tuesday 27 October 2020

43/52


"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: He worked the election this year. He had to be there at 7am and didn't get out of there until after 9pm. His job was to  take peoples names, give them their ballots and make sure they deposited them in the box. I brought him supper and felt a little shocked (I know I keep saying that word but seriously?!?!?) when I saw him sitting there helping someone.  

Lily: Her pic and the one of the two of them were taken at the beach. We attempted some family photos for Christmas. I took these with my iPhone and let a pro do the rest. I'm anxious to see what we get. 

As ever, joining in with the beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows


2 comments:

  1. I can't get over Jackson being old enough to do all these things! I completely understand the shock. Lily's hair is beautiful, has she had some blonde put in? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be very proud of Jackson (well, both of them). I can't imagine what my boys are going to be like when they're teenagers but I'm sure it will come quicker than I think. I love Lily's shorter hair - it really suits her :)

    ReplyDelete