Thursday 10 December 2020

49/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: We are doing some fundraising for an unknown Grad next June. Several families and their trucks travelled WAY up a logging road to cut Christmas trees to sell. It was a lovely morning in the cold sunshine but I have to admit, I felt a little bad cutting down so many trees. Our Dry Grad committee has partnered with the Forest Wardens though and I believe they replant as many trees as they cut to sell. 

Lily: She's 15!!! As with the rest of our family, it was a birthday that passed without a party. The four of us celebrated her with lots of presents at breakfast which was followed by a great drive by honk and happy birthday parade full of family and friends. We got take out food from one of her favourite places for supper and all enjoyed a piece of this ridiculously huge cake for dessert. We dropped off slices to family the next day. Overall it was a special day just a little sad. 

As ever, joining in with the beautiful Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows. 




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Lily is 15. She was probably about Athena or Troy's age when I first started reading your posts on here and enjoying your photos. They're both looking so grown up. I love how selfless and community spirited they both seem to be too x

    ReplyDelete