Wednesday 23 December 2020

51/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2020"

Jackson: I took this sneaky picture at the Recycling Depot where he was helping me get a twice weekly chore complete. 

Lily: Her and I volunteered a couple of times to work the Dry Grad Gift Wrap by donation in the mall. Really it should've been Jackson by my side but his gift wrapping skills are not so great so his sister kindly took his spot. 

It took a little convincing, but my Dad grudgingly put on the suit so we could not miss a year of pics with Santa.
I will treasure this pic forever and may even try to convince him to don it again next year because in our opinion he makes a pretty decent Santa, :)

As ever, joining in with the lovely Donna and others for another week of Living Arrows. 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Your Dad is such a good sport, that photo is beautiful! I hope you had a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete